M e d i t a t i o n
Meditation is not something one can learn,
but it is a state of consciousness in which witnessing is the most important activity there is. The personality is brought back to an inactive role and peace, completeness and harmony are the elements, which form the basis for a feeling of complacency.
Meditation is not something one can do,
but one can create the conditions and do one's utmost, like the developing of love and virtues, to let meditation happen. Certain meditation techniques can be of great help when one practices them as part of a regular schedule.
Meditation is just be,
being without goal. Not distracted by thoughts, emotions or physical sensations. Merely witnessing. Being passive, being OneSelf. Being One.
Divine light or Maud mudra M e d i t a t i o n
1. Your hands are folded for your heart chakra. Be as quiet as possible; be as passive as possible.
2. Go slowly up with your hands; in a uniform and aesthetic movement, to your crown chakra and than from your crown chakra slowly move further upwards to the 8th chakra. Streching your arms fully, besides your ears, above your crown chakra.
3. Keep your hands folded for about one minute at your 8th chakra.
4. Slowly open your hands until your arms have a v-shaped attitude. You Let the divine light fill you up.
5. After a few minutes, let your hands go down aside your body. You make, as it were, a tube through which the light can go.
6. At the height of your heart chakra focus your fingertips/hands down and keep moving your hand downwards.
7. Down arrived leave your hands pointed to the ground for a few minutes. This is for fixing the tube of Light thoroughly.
8. Than fold your hands in a small bowl under your 1st chakra (stretch your arms as far as it can go down, but stay relaxed). Create 2 circles intertwined with your thumbs and index fingers, see the photo below, creating the Maud mudra.
9. Relax, smile and be as passive as possible. Pay no attention to thoughts, images or physical sensations. They are there, that is OK, but don't build stories.. Don't get distracted from the witnessing. The pure being. Just Being.
Maud's mudra. The union with GOD.
Named after Maud Viveen, who revealed this mudra. Maud had realized Divine Love. She was partner of Swami Amano Subhauti. She died in 2008.
Maud Viveen with Silver( 21 jaar).
Maud Viveen: I can see nothing but Love.
Cube with hearts. Gold leaf on paper.
© Swami Amano Subhauti